Friday, August 18, 2006

Busy Busy Busy



It's been a while since the last time I posted and I apologize, but it has been an extremely busy couple of weeks. Last Sunday I moved down to Arlington, VA, giving me just enough time to meet my new housemates/classmates and start to settle before the 3 days of orientation at GW Law School started Wednesday.
Before all of that of course I took a long weekend trip to New Orleans 2 weeks ago (to this date actually) with a friend from home to visit another good friend of ours who moved down over a year ago. The timing might not have been great on my end, but as far as New Orleans goes it was great with 2 major events, SatchmoFest (By the way...I love the fact that you fly into Louis Armstrong International. It makes me think perhaps Newark should be renamed Bruce Springstein International) and White Linen Night (where everybody goes down to the art galleries dressed in white linen for the openings), both taking place. I'm certainly happy that I finally had the chance to get down there, see NOLA, and visit my friend though I wish I had the chance to go before Katrina just to compare.
Regardless, I got home late Monday night, leaving me less than a week to get myself ready, spend time with my girlfriend, friends, and family, have a big going away clam night by the pool at my aunt and uncle's (over 1000 clams at the start, 20 at the end) and get myself down here.
Now there are classes starting on Monday and I don't see myself posting as much as I was before. That said, I do still have every intention of keeping this blog going if for no other reason than to give myself a mental escape from law school. One of the speakers today actually suggested keeping a journal and I'm figuring this will be close enough.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home