Sunday, October 15, 2006

View from the Inside plus The Daily Show

I came across this blog interview last week over at Patterico's Pontifications. The interview was with a man who served at Guantanamo and spoke with the prisoners. Being the first account I had actually read or even heard of from someone who had spent significant time in Guantanamo and interacted with the prisoners I found it extremely interesting and enlightening on a number of counts. From my perspective it is refreshing to look at a personal account of the situation on the ground beyond all the media spin and politicizing. Take from it what you will.

And on a much lighter night, I can't resist linking to this video from last week's Daily Show where Jon Stewart reports on a confrontation between Columbia students and the Minutemen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home